Finally I Figured Out What To Write

Hi, everyone,

   For nearly three weeks I have come up against the same problem. Every single week.

   "What do I put on my blog this week?"

   Now that I've started blogging, I realize it's hard work. You have to put something interesting up that people will want to read. And you have to do it regularly, not when inspiration hits. Kind of like piano practice, except when you're practicing, someone already wrote the piece for you!

   Finally, this week, I thought, "I should just do a series -- each week, have a topic that I'm going to think something up for and post on."

So with that in mind, here's what you can expect in the weeks to come!

  • Piano parent helps (and student helps too!). I've already written a few of these, and I fully intend to keep helping you help your child in their piano lessons.
  • Piano student challenges. The current challenge that I'll start putting up will be called, "Listen!"
  • The Christian Musician. The title rather explains itself.
  • Studio updates. 
   The idea is to cycle through these four topics so I post once a month on each of them. It might not be in that order, but there will be some kind of order to it. 

   So stay in touch for helpful tips and other news! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet