And to this I said Amen

 (Note for those who may not know: The word "Amen" comes from an ancient word -- whether Greek, Hebrew, or some other language, I do not remember -- that expressed agreement with truth. It is a transliterated word; that is, it's very similar to the original word in the original language. One person claimed it was one of two words that has been transliterated rather than translated across all languages, the other word being Hallelujah. Fun fact for the day. 😀)

   Again, I had writer's block and didn't know what to write about. All I could think about was how it's February, it's a theme month, and I haven't finished planning the theme, even though the month has already started. So, once more, I turned to Pinterest. (If that link doesn't work, let me know, because I'm not sure it will actually take you to my Pinterest profile.)

   This time, instead of music humour, I found this beautiful musician's prayer. And I went, "Yes! That is exactly what I want, not just in my music, but in my whole life." Because theme months, recitals, and festivals are exciting and fun, but as much as I am passionate about the extras that come with being a piano teacher, my ultimate goal is wrapped up in the One Who has loved me with an everlasting love (Jer.31:3). 

   So I'm sharing it with you. I hope the resolution's high enough that you can read it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet