Urgent: Parkland Music Festival In Need!



Hello, everyone!

   This message just came through from the president of Parkland Music Teacher's Association:

Hello everyone,

I am sorry to report that our music festival this year is in dire financial straits…. L

Our entrant numbers are down by 40% and several of our past generous donors are unable to support us this year.

On the positive side, though – we have an AMAZING fund-raiser in our camp – Dave Kulak, the husband of PMTA treasurer and festival board member Carmen Kulak.

If you can think of any person or business who might be willing to support the PMF – any amount would be most welcome! – please let me know (if you are able provide contact info also, that would be appreciated)  and I will forward the info to the festival committee for follow-up.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

   I know that, everywhere you turn, there's groups asking you to donate. That's partially why I didn't just forward the e-mail to my piano parents. But, if Parkland Music Festival matters to you, and if you can afford to help or know someone who can ... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet