Darwin was a racist?!

This post has nothing to do with music. And if I had a huge following, I might think twice about posting this. But most of the people who read my posts are my friends & family, anyways, so .... 😏

   I'm sharing the following video. There's a lot of talk about racism these days, but the solution is not political correctness, because political correctness never changed anyone's mind or heart. It's also not tearing down statues. Christopher Columbus, to borrow a pun from David Barber, is not in a position (lying down dead) to care what people think about him. 

   I believe this video has the true solution.

WARNING: If you are politically correct, this video might make you angry. 😊 I still think you should watch it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet