Listen! Post 2: Menuett

It's time for the second "Listen!" challenge! But first, I have to apologize to anyone who tried commenting on the first. *embarrased cough* If you couldn't leave a comment, you're not the only one. Being as tech-savvy as I am not, I did not realize that my Comments were set so you could only comment if you were signed in to your Google account. My deepest apologies. I did figure out how to fix that, so now you should be able to comment without a problem.

   If you missed the first "Listen!" challenge, you can review the rules and suggestions here!

   And now for your video: a Menuett by Mozart! (If you're not familiar with what a Menuett/Minuet is, it's a graceful dance in 3/4 time.)
Have fun!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet