Blogging Schedule Update

 Hi, all,


   Just as a heads up, I won't be blogging on a weekly basis anymore. Not that I was doing that consistently anyways. But from now on, until further notice, it's official. I will be blogging once every two weeks -- the end-of-the-month updates, and tips, thoughts, and memoirs in between. 


   As always, please still head over to my contact page to get in touch. Or you can click on this page to learn about accompaniment services. Finally, the most important page on this blog you possibly can click on is this one. (I know that's vague. I did that on purpose. Hoping to pique your curiousity and that sort of thing....😉)

Stay warm! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet