Attention! Feedback wanted for Theme Month!

 Hi, everyone,

   If you follow me on Facebook (see link to your left), you might have seen already that I put out a request recently.

   The request goes like this:

   Every September, I do a theme month. We've had a lot of fun in the last few years with Knights & Princesses monthJungle MonthDinosaur Month, and Viking Month

   But this year, I need ideas. 

   As you can see, I've tried to make previous theme months pretty epic. :) This year, I am totally open to suggestions. Do you want to see Knights & Princesses come back? Have you got an idea for a theme month that I haven't thought of yet? If you're already a piano parent, what was your child's favourite theme month? 

   Comment below or shoot me an email!

Top: Dinosaur note reading
Bottom, L to R: Viking rhythms. Jungle Hands & Sounds. The Royal Scepter Flashcard Review.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet