About Me

My name is Sarah Wiens, and I live on Township 540, mere minutes away from Onoway, Alberta (Lac St. Anne County). 
   I have my Grade 10 Piano certificate (First Class Honors), as well as three years of experience teaching children. Though I specialize in ages 6 - 10, I will accept preschool beginners.
    I will teach private, individual classes to ensure that my teaching is customized to your child. While my emphasis in style is classical, I also encourage improvising and composition. 
   I can help your child prepare for an RCM exam up to Grade 6, and theory exams up to Advanced Rudiments. Participation in the local Parkland Music Festival is encouraged. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet