Good Friday

Since it's Good Friday, I'm taking a break from my normal posts to share with you some verses from Psalm 22 and also a YouTube video I found a couple days ago that I really enjoyed.

"My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken Me?
All they that see Me laugh Me to scorn:
They shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying, 
'He trusted on the LORD that He would deliver him:
Let Him deliver Him, seeing he delight in Him.'
For dogs have compassed Me:
The assembly of the wicked have inclosed Me:
They pierced My hands and My feet.
They part My garments among them,
And cast lots upon My vesture. 
I will declare Thy name unto My brethren: 
In the midst of the congregation will I praise Thee.
Ye that fear the LORD, praise Him:
All ye the seed of Jacob, glorify Him;
And fear Him, all ye the seed of Israel.
For He hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted;
Neither hath He hid His face from him;
But when he cried unto Him, He heard.
For the kingdom is the LORD's: 
And He is the governor among the nations."
Psalm 22:1, 7-8, 16, 18, 22-24, 28
(I capitalized pronouns referring to God the Father and Christ, as the KJV does not do this.) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet