Novel Piano Decor

A few months ago, shortly after COVID-19 hit, I had a crazy urge: to pull out my Playmobil. 

   Now, don't get me wrong. I didn't actually want to play with it. I just wanted to set it up. I mean, my Playmobil was one of my favourite toys, along with my 18-inch dolls, and I still get a ridiculous delight out of going to a toy store and just walking through a Playmobil aisle. I also get a ridiculous delight of seeing other people's Playmobil. 

   I guess it's just the child in me .... 

   Anyways, I did have the perfect place to set it up. 😆


   Unfortunately, my tablet distorted my piano top as I was taking the picture, making it look like my piano had an asteroid crash into it and create a bend. Don't worry, my piano top is actually flat. :)

   I do wonder (as do my parents) how much of a distraction this will prove to be once I have students in here again. Especially as I watch my siblings. They're all in their teens, so they're not going to be playing around with my childhood toys, right?

   Wrong.



Whenever I'm busy playing piano to my heart's content, they are busy too -- rearranging my people and animals! 

   Ahh, the thrill of Playmobil. Once you have it, you never truly grow out of it. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet