Word of the Week

First, a review of the rules! It's been a while, hasn't it?

   Every Friday, I will post the Word of the Week and its definition. By your child's next music lesson, if they know the Word and its definition, and can say it to me, they get a point! At 9 points, they get a prize! (And doesn't everyone love prizes?)

   Other ways to earn points are:

  1. When the student practices 5 or more times in a week and marks their practices down. (If I forgot to give your child a keyboard, remind them to place a check mark underneath my notes for that week each time they practice.) 
  2. Performing for someone else. Everytime they play for someone, and that person signs their book in pencil (not pen!), the student also gets a point. Now, the catch is that they can't get more than one signature from the same person in one week. And there's a maximum of three points they can earn per week for performing. 
Now for the Word!
Piano
Softly

   Oh, one more thing: I may decide to combine Word of the Week posts with the Listen! challenge post. I'll let you know if I do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet