First Music Video!

I know I already posted this week, but this news is too good to wait.

   In August, my friend and I, with the assistance of my brother, did a music video together of a song I had written. And it's up on YouTube now!

   The video part didn't turn out that great. The audio is fine, but we didn't realize we were having issues with the camera until after my friend had gone home and we uploaded all the clips to the computer. Then we saw that almost all the footage was somewhat fuzzy. It has to do with my brother's camera being the kind that almost needs manual focus -- or something like that. I don't remember how he explained it to me.

   Still, may the words and the melody speak to you and bless you today, whoever you are, wherever you are, and whatever you're going through. 


(The video starts at 0:12. Yet another demonstration that we're definitely not professionals at this -- yet!)

Blessings! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet