Setpember's Piano Parent Tip

 Parent tips are hard to write for someone who is not a parent. So imagine my delight when I discovered I'd downloaded a whole sheet of parent tips from somewhere off the internet! (My apologies to the creator of the document. I honestly don't remember where I downloaded it from, and there's no watermark or anything to indicate who the rightful owner is. Whoever you are, thanks a million!) 

   Here you go:


Parents, any thoughts? Is this the right amount of information, or do you want smaller chunks? Can you read the text on the image alright, or should I copy it? Comment below to complain -- I mean, give feedback. ;) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet