Why Music? Something I found on Pinterest

 It started fairly simply. I was in a rush, as usual, and needed to blog, as usual. (Anyone have any tips for condensing blog time and social media time for business? Seriously, if you do, please, please, please comment below!) 

   So I headed to Pinterest to look for ideas. And I found this. 


   Then I remembered: It's the last week of February. I need to write an update on our theme month. So I waited till I had more time, then did just that. 

   But I still thought this was pretty inspiring. As a Christian, I know that there is more to music than just us. It's ultimately about praising and glorifying God. At the same time, it also really is all those things on that Pin above. 

   And that's why I wanted to share it with you. 

   May you be surrounded by uplifting, inspiring, beautiful music today! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet