This is what happens when I don't have time to write

 Today, I'm sorry to say, I have no new thoughts or updates for you. I'll write an update next week. 



   For now, enjoy these links to other posts from years past. :)

Throwback on studio updates:

Click here to read about my pandemic experiments with making video lessons!

The Christian Musician

What's a Christian perspective on the purpose of music?

My Story

Read the very first "My Story" post here!

Piano Parent Helps

I think this is the only Piano Parent Help post I haven't already linked back to recently.

Piano Student Helps

Here's a challenge I used to do ages ago. See how well you do on it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet