My Top Christmas Songs

 Hi, everyone,

   One more student to go till Christmas break!!!

   Yes, I love teaching. Yes, I also love my breaks. I come out of them with renewed enthusiasm for what I do, so these breaks are a win-win. 

   Anyways. I didn't know what to blog about. So I'm going to share with you some of my favourite Christmas song videos on YouTube. Enjoy!

Joy to the World, Fountainview Academy


Mary, Did you Know? Fountainview Academy


How Should a King Come? (This was the song my brother played on his guitar at our joint recital!)


Angels From the Realms of Glory -- I'm not sure who organized this, but you'll see several distinguished musicians in here, including The Piano Guys


Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Christmas Canon. I normally don't care for Pachelbel's Canon, because it's way too overplayed. (Handel's "Hallelujah Chorus," however, I can't get enough of.) But these guys did a good job with their version. 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet