Students and Parents, I Need Your Feedback!

Image result for question marks images
Hello, everyone,

   Just a quick question for you all:

   This weekend's post was supposed to be the "Listen!" challenge. But life got busy, posting got pushed to today, and then I started thinking. The whole idea of the "Listen!" challenge was for students and/or others to leave a comment with three things they'd noticed about the music video I'd shared. However, no one has really been doing it. I know part of the problem is that I've spent a good chunk of that time doing trial-and-error with the comments box -- Blogger's default setting is for Google users only to be able to leave comments, and then I was playing with the settings and accidentally messed things up for a while. But if there's also not a lot of interest or time to do it in among my students, maybe there's something else I could be blogging instead of that particular challenge. I also realize that the age of my students has a lot to do with it, since my target age of students is 10 and under.

   So, here's where the question to you comes in (and feel free to answer even if you're not a piano student or parent): What would you like to see on here? What would be helpful to you, or what do you enjoy reading the most? I really like the idea of doing something interactive, but I've realized through this that, in order for that to work, it needs to be something that interests you.

   If you'd answer by leaving a comment, I'd greatly appreciate it. (If you're not sure how to leave a comment, just click the title of this post. The comment box will appear, and all other posts will disappear. You should be able to leave a comment without being signed in to your Google account by selecting 'Name/URL' or 'Anonymous' from the drop-down list. If you select 'Name/URL,' I'm pretty sure you can just leave the URL field in blank.)

Thanks! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And to this I said Amen

Gloves: For More than Keeping Your Child's Hands Warm

When Music Teachers Meet